whiteymommy@yahoo.com
www.whiteymommy.com
Guest(s)

Blog Template Order by My Life Journey

Just finish install template for Kak Ieda, Kak eida choose themes color red and green. Decorate with Leaves, Cherry, tree branch, and ladybird.

She choose 3-column. I create for her simple header with simple animated title... hope she will like it. Her header is only suitable with laptop/computer with high resolution [1366X768 and above]

I hope kak ieda like it...:) thank you kak eida... for ordering template with me.

4 comments:

{ @e_da } on: February 15, 2011 at 10:33 PM said...

TQ sha.. My dream come true..G.chewahhhhhhhhhhh.. really like it!!! Good job.. semangat nak berblogging lepas ni..

{ nora amila ghazali } on: February 17, 2011 at 8:31 PM said...

waaaa..... comei2.... macam mana buat semua tue.,, sangat kreatif...

{ ♥.::cintabunga™blogspot::.♥ } on: February 18, 2011 at 9:31 AM said...

sgt² kreatif! cntik la sis, gerammm je.. follow sis ye. btw, nk exchange banner jom.. law sis da amek cintabunga nyer bgtaw k :)

{ CS @ Mama AA's } on: February 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM said...

cantekla.... xde masa nak blajar bz keje, nak date ngn whitemommy pun lum ade masa, pepun dah follow, nnt follow kt plak ye? jengukla blog, mane tau ade ape2 yg boleh di share... :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010-2012 Whitey Mommy Design. All rights reserved
My artwork and design are copyrighted.
Kindly contact me at whiteymommy@yahoo.com for pricing.
You are not allowed to take any of my artwork and design without my permission!