whiteymommy@yahoo.com
www.whiteymommy.com
Guest(s)

Chef Doll


Just finish create a doll for one of my customer... kak Nor... a lot of effort because i'm still learning how to draw... especially the outfit for this doll. inspire by real chef uniform... and with a lot of help by kak Emila... as always she help me. :) Thanks akk...

Still doing an experiment for the doll... :) I'm trying to make a lot of variety for my doll character... and still searching for my doll commercial name...

If kak Emila rebranding her "dolly" to Em's Doll , then what for my doll? is it Whitey Mommy's Doll or Sha Doll. :)

2 comments:

{ UmiIzz } on: February 15, 2011 at 9:08 AM said...

WM doll,heheh..

{ emilayusof } on: February 15, 2011 at 10:36 PM said...

sha doll!!!

cun doll ni! kudos for drawing the baju!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010-2012 Whitey Mommy Design. All rights reserved
My artwork and design are copyrighted.
Kindly contact me at whiteymommy@yahoo.com for pricing.
You are not allowed to take any of my artwork and design without my permission!